Monday, January 24, 2011

Bloggin Brenda?

Holy jeez 'by me friend told me I should start up a "blog" or whatever de hell ya calls it...I'm here sneakin on de internet at me job...you know, I just sneaks away from me desk and into de lunch room for awhile so I can go online. Then at de same time whatever men comes into de lunch room I gets 'em to give me a bit of their lunch, right? I just tells 'em the truth, that me friggin youngsters ate all me food, and dey hands over whatever lunch their wives got packed for 'em.
 Me friends tells me I should be a bit more careful about sneakin away from me desk, but honestly I think they're just jealous dey don't got de moves with de boss like me right? I puts a cup of hot coffe on me desk in the morning when I comes in, and it fools 'em into thinkin I was just there! By de time it cools off I've had me time to figure out me ex-boyfriends new password and break into his email, and keep an eye on me Ebay...sure last week I let me guard down for a second and I got out bid on a turtleneck sweater dat apparently Johnny Depp tried on at de Gap!! Dat can never happen again!!
 Uh oh I sees me boss over nosing around me coffee. Luckily I keeps a coupla packs of Sweet N Low in me purse so when that happens I can rush back to me desk wit it in me hand, and pretend I just went to the kitchen for a second to get it. That paired with a coupla old files on me desk that I can shuffle through and dere ya have it....Brenda's busy at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment